How well do they know you?
I asked my husband to describe me using six words, and below is his list. 🙂
1. Smart: Personally, I have to disagree. I can be dumb as a doorknob sometimes. I cross the street when the light is green, instead of waiting till it’s red. I poke my outlets with a fork to see what happens. I’m just kidding! I like to think I’m pretty smart, educated is the word I’d use. I’m no Einstein but I get by just fine. 🙂
2. Persistent: Ah, this one he was way off. I’m persistent about certain things. I think what my Husband was referring to, is my persistent reminders to keep his combat boots in the mud and not in the kitchen area. I wasn’t persistent about blogging for a while, but it has become my passion. 🙂 I just wish I could be this persistent with other things in my life; such as school and making more time for myself.
3. Inspirational: Now, I have no idea how I am inspirational. Maybe it’s my ability to make children by the twos, but I don’t see how that is something to admire, unless you strive to be like Nadya Suleman. I know it is not because I am raising two sets of twins, because I know other Twin mothers who are in the same situation as me. 🙂 I’m going to ask him to explain this better because I hardly think I’m inspirational.
4. Courageous: Ha! I am such a coward. 😛 I freeze when I see a spider or a bee, even if it’s nowhere near me. The fact that I’ve seen it causes me to freeze in terror! I am not courageous at all. Now if it was a situation where my children would be in danger, that is a different story, then I would kick some butt. 😉
5. Ambitious: Yes, I am! I am a huge dreamer and always thinking of how far I can go. I just lack the motivation sometimes, but that is where my husband comes in. He is really quick to tell me, I am procrastinating and to get back to being productive, so I can reach my goals. Although, he doesn’t say quite how I worded it. Ha ha! I love him and his brutal honesty. 🙂
6. Open-Minded: He was right on the money, with this one. I am a very open-minded person. After all I grew up in Brooklyn. New York City is pretty diverse and you always meet different people, so I have never experienced “Culture Shock.” 🙂 I have diverse friends and usually nothing shocks me, unless it’s something horrible like animal abuse or racism.