Happy New Year!
I hope that you all have a positive year full of happy moments with your loved ones. I am spending my new years eve with my husband and children. I roasted a chicken for dinner and then I spent the rest of the evening playing on the Xbox 360, with my husband. New years is a really bitter-sweet day for me and my extended family. We lost my cousin Marcelino Rivera Jr. on New Years morning in 2003. He was an amazing person and he had a bright future ahead of him. We all miss you so much Junior. ❤
I spent the last few weeks thinking of some of my future goals and how I want to acheive them. Below I will list a few of my future goals for the new year. To see my life goals, check out my new page 101 Things.
My Goals for 2011
- Work out 6 out of 7 days a week.
- Pay off as much debt as possible, preferrably 50% of the total sum.
- Finish my Associate degree.
- Potty train my oldest set of twins (Thing 1 & 2).
- Keep up with this blog, by making at least 3 posts a week.
What are some of your goals for the new year?
P.S. My Blog anniversary passed! It’s been one year since I first started blogging! 🙂